Bahria University Scholarship 2020
Want apply for Scholarship in Islamabad!! Bahria University is offering scholarships and Financial Assistance to the students with amount worth Rs: 25 Million each year. You can get benefit of it by applying for Bahira Scholarship.
Working with social norms and understanding the need of social responsibilities, and to manage opportunities for the students with low financial resources. Bahria University giving Financial Assistance and Merit scholarships to the relevant students in post graduate program
Below is the eligibility criteria for Financial Assistance Scholarship Program to apply with:
1. Student have to appear in Central Selection Committee to validate financial assistance requirement. Procedure for submission of application is available on Bahria University website.
2. You have to get minimum 2.5 GPA in first semester and will also have at least 2.5 CGPA in the remaining semesters at university. If you are failed to maintain required 2.5 CGPA in the remaining semesters your scholarship would withheld until you show progress.
3. If you are fresh than, your results of Matric and FA/FSc. would taken into consideration for scholarship.
4. Your attendance is also considered with 80% attendance.
5. Other than MBA professionals/Pharma/executive all programs are eligible for Financial Assistance Scholarship Program in Bahria University.